Saturday, December 1, 2007

Week 9: Is this really the end?



I'm glad I've finally crossed the finish line. At first, though as excited as I was, I was also a bit afriad to participate in this programme because most of the things that I had to do were so new to me. However I think this is one of the best things I did in 2007!!

I've learnt a lot through this programme, things that I never knew existed (let alone think of using it)! This was an excellent way for me to keep in touch with the latest 'in' thing available online. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ELGAR for encouraging me and guiding me through the whole process. Personally I don't believe that this is the end - this is most definitely only the beginning for me!

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2007 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Flutterby said...

Congrats for finishing and your prize which we see is sitting on your desk, Blue Sky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home