Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 8: Online productivity

I had never come across Google Docs and Zoho Writer before and I was curious what they were. I visited each sites and signed up right away. Wow, I agree with Blowers and Herriges! who wrote a document called "Welcome to Zoho Writer". I also liked Google Docs, because when you want to use an Excel Spreadsheet or make a PowerPoint Presentation you can just click on the File menu and choose whatever you want to use. Zoro Writer has lots of Tool bar and Format bar options. What a fantastic online Word Processor!. I typed this document using Zoho writer and tried to export it to My Document but it took so long(30mins passed but still downloading), clicked on cancel button.

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2007 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Other people has also commented that it takes ages to download...not sure why

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home