Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 6:Del.icio.us

Del.icio.us


I've read Del.icio.us blog, and watched the video explaining about Del.icio.us social bookmarking.

It is a good site to share useful info with your collegues, friends and family.


I've added 13 Bookmarks so far. Some I chose the tags from examples and some I made the tags related to the contents. The link to my account is : http://del.icio.us/sonamu


I like Del.icio.us - after bookmarking the items that you want visit again, you can easily go back and find out new info and share it with others. All you have to do is click on the tags! What a fantastic site! Thanks elgar!














1 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you were able to find it useful! :) It sure makes looking for things you are interested in much easier! Especially if you dont have time to do it all at once :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home