Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 5: Rollyo







The link of my account is :http://www.rollyo.com/profile.html

I enjoyed playing around on Rollyo. I checked out online shopping sites, food & dinning sites, among others. After I've browsed through them, I created my search rolls and added the subject " free colouring sheets" for my story time on Sat. If you're a Sunday school teacher, have young kids or are just fond of colouring and such, and if you are interested in things related to the Bible, then this is a good site to get free colouring sheets:
http://eliab.com/Eliab_Links/Eliab_Links/Eliab_com/Christmas_Page/Colouring_Sheets/colouring_sheets.html

This site offers colouring sheets based on the Bible - such as scenes from the book of Genesis, Joseph series, Eliab...... (when God created the heaven and earth........).

I think "Rollyo" is a good site for those who have particular sites that they use frequently. Rollyo could possibly replace your 'favourites' engine on your Internet Explorer.







































1 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, great link! It's always good to have free ways to keep the kids entertained. Keep up the good work! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home