Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 5: Library Things



Library things : I signed up and listed some my favorite books, this is my URL: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/pinetreesonamu

If you have a look at my 'librarything.com' webpage you will see that I've only listed classics (not Harry Potter ) - I love to read them and watch movies based on those books (I find this is one of the advantages of liking old classics - most of them have been turned into movies!).

I found this website absolutely amazing - all I had to do was run a search using the title of my favourite books and the website came up with a list of the books by different publishers!!



1 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

All classics huh - I don't remember Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows being a classic! Not yet anyway :D

Amazing how many classic books have been turned into films, the hard part is finding the good ones. Great blogging.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home