Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week 9: Podcast + ebooks

I visited two podcast web sites. I added one podcast "15 minutes advantage" by Dr. Bill Dyment in my Blogline. I listened to the interview "getting things done" with the best selling author, David Allen.
Another podcast I viewed was the "Review of Green Day's 'American Idiot'". I clicked on the "Play" button but to watch the review I had to install 'Quick Time' from Apple Inc. I wasn't sure if I should install it or not and in the end I decided not to install it.

This site is good for sharing one's opinions and information with others as well as to get some quick info (and the latest updates) on a number of topics.

eBooks: I created my Netlibrary account and did a title search. I typed 'Martin Luther King': 1 hit, Full-Text: 82 hits, Subject search on 'Martin Luthor King': 2 hit, Keyword: 1, Author: 0. And then I chose the 'Full-Text' option and read the short summaries of some of the books. I clicked on 'View this book' to read the text of the books(it even showed the page of the text).

Netlibrary is another good site where people can get the bibliographic details of books(including the page numbers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home