Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Week 8: Web 2.0 Award


I like this Flickr very much, because I like seeing beautiful photos of places even though I haven't been to those places. Flikr also provides the map of the places shown in the photos (although this service is not available for all of the photos). I could look at the photos and the maps, and day-dream about those places and imagine I'm there for hours, simply forgetting the time. I like the black and white photos as much as I like the colour ones.
The black and white photos create a different feel and they make me look back at my childhood sceneries – this is probably because all of my childhood pictures are in black and white. I like seeing scenery photos such as the sky, the beach, trees … etc.
Flickr is a fantastic web site to share their photos with friends or other people.

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2007 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you are also sold on flickr, great work here, not long till you finish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home